Khadi Community Development Programme (KCDP)
The GZKGS has employees’ children education incentive plan.
- At the levels of 10th, +2, graduation and post graduation, if the student achieves a 1st grade, will be eligible to an incentive of for Rs. 2000/- for girls and Rs 1500/- for boys.
- School fee allowance is provided for the children of the members of the Institution.
- At the levels of elementary education Rs.300/- is given and Rs. 600/- for higher secondary and Rs.900/- is given for college going children.
Marriage Allowance is provided for employees and their families.
- An allowance of Rs.1000/-is given if an employee is getting married.
- Rs.2000/- is paid for if the son of an employee is getting married and Rs.4000/- for daughter’s marriage.
A help of Rs.1000/- is being provided on the death of an employee/ Artisan as funeral expenditure.
Every year, a bonus of 8.33% and an ex gratia of one month’s salary is given to the employee
Maternity leave for the Lady staff
- Maternity leave of 3 months with full salary and benefits is provided to the lady staff under the GZKGS Khadi Community Development Programme.
Sales Staff are rewarded with incentives for best sales performance in their respective stores.
The Staff are awarded by the Secretary in the annual General Body Meeting to encourage them to maintain and enhance their performance.
Khadi loan is provided to the employees for purchase of Khadi Products. Basic pay is given to the employee as a loan payable within 6 monthly installments with 0% interest.
Workers Welfare Fund of up to Rs.10,000/- is given to the employees at very low interest rate of 7% and is allowed to be paid in 40 equal monthly installments.
The GZKGS Khadi Community Development Programme is implemented with a view to encourage and sustain the dedicated Staff of, The Guntur Zilla Khadi Gramodyog Samstha.